Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine flu or H1N1...Be should you be scared?


 Well this is a new one Swine flu or H1N1 the killer flu that started in Mexico is spreading worldwide...I don't know much about it but today
on the bus i grabed the bar to hold on with my sleeve..Why you ask it's because of things people are saying of how it spreads by touch or sneeze or cough
or touching something like the bar on the bus...if you really want to know about it go here please and check it out..http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/

1 comment:

  1. Swine flu is a problem given todays travel. Questions? Why do folks not put complete article in one place? Taking time to click and go somewhere else is annoying. I generally pass up those types of posts, but thought maybe you could tell me why people do it? Also, where are they putting the end of the article? I mean page wise, how do they have another place to put it? Made my way here from blogupp, just joined day before yesterday, and now I see the formats changed? The rolling is very bad on my eyes, and I know it is for others as well. Flashing-rolling, is there a way to change it? I'm asking, as it seems you're pretty techy given how cool your page is.

    Also wondering, since I'm new to this, how do we know people have come to our blogs as a result of blogupp? How do we know when or where our banner is? Yesterday prior to the one regarding the contest I saw almost the same blog everywhere I went, the cat picture. Shouldn't I be seeing different blogs as I go blog walking?

    Thanks
    looking forward to your visit, and hopefully some answers. Sorry for so many questions, it's the way I try to learn these new things.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave harsh or obscene comments they will be deleted so please keep it clean.

Search Engine Submission - AddMe