Sunday, April 26, 2009

Final battle on HEROES..season finale WHO DIES?


Who  dies on  heroes?..or who cares does anyone even watch the show anymore i started watching it when it first started..but the storys have been so boring that i don't even care anymore.I will watch heroes tommrow cause i like season finales..24 is my fav show and supernatral and ofcourse niptuck so i am ok with not watching heroes to much..who do you want to see die on heroes..i say it's peter's bro but who knows or better yet who cares..pick your dead hero on the poll. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's Micah or Suresh....I'm getting pretty sick of 'em. If they kill Nathan I'm so not gonna watch the show anymore.....

    What did U thonk about the last SN ep? Personally,I think it kind of sucked... I missed Castiel and Ruby :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that story line was so weak at the end the virus just turns in to a puff of dust for last season lol i think nathan is a goner but thats just me...

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave harsh or obscene comments they will be deleted so please keep it clean.

Search Engine Submission - AddMe